When deciding to invest in a psychic reading, many people begin by thinking they want someone “really good”, or think they will decide by price. Neither these criteria are likely to lead you to a right or good choice. What you are looking for is an”authentic psychic. “Authentic” psychics are hardly ever found at resorts or store fronts. If you want a cheap reading, you are probably wasting your time and money. Here you will buying what the store is selling, often a marginal psychic, paid minimum wage, or slightly more and the store gets the money. If you can”feel” good or drawn to a psychic, that particular psychic should be able to read you much better. You can check with a concierge or call one of the better resorts and see who they recommend, ask them how they know about the quality of their referral.
It is important to consider a psychic’s, clairvoyant’s or medium’s specialty, sort of like doctor or lawyer; different psychics have different areas of expertise. If you develop a list of 3 – 4 questions to focus on, you can ask about that type of question when you are scheduling your appointment. Some psychics will get so much information for you, that you need to give her/him some kind of idea what is most important for you to learn about, so questions and a focus help you have a better reading.
- “What type of readings do you usually do?” is a practical question to begin with. Then ask about one of your specific questions … as an example
- You want to know if your session will be private, or done in a public place
- If you can bring someone else along
- Cost and method of payment
- Something about the readers background
- Recording your session is any way is rarely practical, it’s sort of like taking notes on a kiss, it is an experience, and it can change you
If you are asking about someone other than yourself, your psychic will probably have to shift gears substantially. A psychic processes personal information differently than secondary information, which will be through your experience. No ethical psychic will tell you someone is going to die, be hurt badly or give you any type of scary reading. They may warn you of difficulties, but will show you that even in difficult experiences, there is something important to be gained. In reality:
the people who don’t have problems are all over there in the cemetery!
Your psychic will be doing the best they can do to bring you helpful and enlightening information; sort of like giving a traveler a little better road map. Most psychics dedicate themselves to a more spiritual life, they try to help their clients, and make the world a better place. Testing them, giving them phony questions or lying to them will be confusing, wasting time, but not help you find out how much they know, it will shut them out of important information, which you will be blocking them from getting.
Remember, no psychic is always right, because we have free will. What a psychic will be able to do is give you a probable outcome of your path. The manner in which you are likely to pursue your future path is as big a factor. Many psychics are incredibly accurate, but no one is always right. Her/his information is ”time stamped”. Asking for advice, but doing nothing, is not going to get you much. Basically you are the creator, manager, director and actor in your own life (of course, God’s working pretty hard on things too). So if you do nothing for yourself, that is what you will likely get back.
In a magical place like Sedona, there is a real opportunity to have:
- A dynamic or life changing experience, something that people remember for years.
- You may be able to correct and improve a difficult path,
- Find real insight to why you keep getting certain thoughts and feelings,
- Connect with your Loved Ones and ease guilt or pain of loss
- Discover who your Angels and Guides, even totems are are
- Go into Past Life experiences
- Restructure past life trauma for serious relief in your daily life.
- Clear your aura or chakras
- Release attached entities who are creating lack of energy and difficult night
- And so much more
These experiences can solve issues and save people untold and unnecessary difficult experience. Don’t miss a great opportunity to find out why you are in this life and what your life’s work is about.